1. Learn time series extensively, discuss with my advisor as much as possible
2. Improving my computing background. Besides R, consider SAS, C++, Matlab.
3. Revise my CV and try to apply some interns if time allows.
1. Save time. Give up those uncorrelated things and stay focus on the main target.
2. Form good habit. Get up early everyday. Don’t stay up late unless the things need to get done is really urgent or you feel really excited to get them done instantly.
a) Set up a small target every three days and try to accomplish it in time.
b) Try use the sporadic time well, you could use them to do calculations or solve some small problems, etc
c) Don’t forget to exercise every week.
d) Record whenever an interesting things happens, accumulate those things and write them into the letter to her.
e) Read some codes everyday, solve some problems everyday.
3. Communicate with those strong people, also learn to say no.